Wednesday, April 12, 2017

No rehearsals or sewing classes, April 14th

Quick reminder - our groups do not meet this Friday, April 14th - Good Friday.

Also, I will be collecting donations to go towards gift cards for the directors. If you wish to donate to your child(s) director, have money to me by May 5th, and note which director the money is for.

We hope everyone will be coming back to Encore next year, but if you do not plan to join us, please let me know. If we don't hear from you, we assume that your family will be participating.

Remember our family referral discount - that helps us all out. If you know of a group that I can send information to, let me know. We will host  a "meet and greet" in August (date to be determined). It will be an opportunity for students to try different instruments, meet the directors, and ask questions.

See post below, concerning the upcoming Spring Recital.

Thanks for being a part of our organization - we appreciate you all!

Martha